"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Life continues.

I keep breathing. And studying and procrastinating. It is nearly finished. Only 2 days left of each class, and then finals. Wow, that's enough to make me want to vomit, though. I have a lot of studying and project-doing to do by then.

My mom is coming up this weekend. Now, if you knew my mom, you'd understand why I'm excited. She's a "fun mom." She always wants our family to be a "fun family," and we usually are.

She's definitely my best friend. I have other good good good friends, dear sisters in Christ, but my mom is the one I tell everything to, pretty much. I don't even bother lying because she can tell right away when I'm not telling the whole truth. I'm really excited to spend the whole weekend with her because the whole year when I go home it's crazy running around, spending time with everyone and anyone.

I want to take her to a used book store that my friends have been talking about because we both love books and bookstores. I especially love used bookstores because of the uniqueness of each one and the treasure trove buried under the dust. You never know what golden trinket you may discover, what new friends and old skeletons may be uncovered.

I also want to sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?