"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Sunday, May 23, 2004

I wonder what deja vu is caused by.

Contrary to popular opinion, it is not caused by a glitch in the computer-world we live in. At least, I don't think it is. I guess I'm not the ultimate authority on this.

Sometimes I have these dreams and a couple of days later everything happens just like it did in the dream. I can predict, literally predict, the ENTIRE situation, sometimes up to a 3 minute segment of time. I know word-for-word what people are going to say, what I'm going to see, hear, smell, everything. It's really pretty scary. It happened in the car with a friend the other day... we were driving down ol' Billy Mac and I could have had the entire conversation in monologue form, with me speaking both parts. It was bizarre.

I'm happily home this evening. I finally have caught a glimpse of my Dodge Neon and I like it. The stick is... well. it's getting easier. No more body-locks and profuse sweating while driving 25 mph through the neighborhood as a car pulls up behind me. Now I've whittled it down to a mere slight seizure and a smattering of beads of perspiration on the forehead. Maybe by tomorrow I can eliminate the perspiration altogether. Sorry to the corporate headquarters for "Sure" deoderant. I think I might get the hang of this driving-with-two-feet thing soon, and then I might even grow to like it. Dad's been a good sport, telling me lies like "Oh, yeah, you're doing great," and "Oh gosh, that weird thumping sound was just because you forgot to put the e-brake all the way down," and "Whiplash is only a temporary condition."

If you don't hear from me in the next few weeks, you might want to call and make sure I'm not in a neckbrace.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?