"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Friday, March 19, 2004

Can I just say hallelujah for spring break?!?!

I feel terribly guilty for having been completely unproductive today. It's not that I don't have things to do... it's just that I have a week and a half in which to DO them... and there's not that many things anyways. So I need to just erase that guilt and learn to sit. (Learn? I'd say I did it just fine today without any lessons in just sitting...)

I wish God would stop being confusing. Maybe it's me being confusing. But that's okay, He'll work it all out. I trust 'im.

I'm going to be working here over the summer... here at school. I'll have a part time RA job - part time!!! And no classes...Which means I can catch up on a lot of reading and hanging out. I will be at home a lot during my off times, and I should have a car by then, so I plan on spending a lot of time at the park by the water. A good number of friends are staying too, and I'm hoping to con some of them into kayaking a lot. It's only a dollar to rent kayaks for students here, a fact that is so exciting to me that I want to cry. I am definitely a waterbug and I love boats of any sort. We can also rent sailboats on the lake. Sailboats. I should learn to sail this summer. MAN. I should totally learn to sail this summer! *lightbulb*

Can anyone define "chortle" for me without looking it up in the dictionary?




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?