"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Monday, September 22, 2003

I have a friend who is really struggling with some things right now... actually a lot of friends who are really struggling with things right now, and I am loving the fact that the Lord is allowing me to be part of their lives through prayer. I wrote an email this morning... and really was struck by what came out of my fingertips, lol. You know when you write something and you just know it didn't come from your own brain? Well, maybe you don't... but yeah. That's how I felt when I read back through the paragraph... so here it is folks... my prayer for everyone that ever comes into contact with me in any way. ;)

"So find YOUR niche. Lean into Jesus and the cross, see it intensely and vividly and know that that is your one reason for living. If it isn't... you need to make it your one reason. You need know only one thing in life: Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I cannot stress that enough... and I know I am always a broken record, saying the same things over and over again, but it is merely because I am so absolutely convinced of those few things that I repeat, and my heart cries for you to seek comfort, not from me, nor any other man, but from the Best Comfort-er there is, the One who knows your every need before you even cry out, the one who designed you to even have those needs."

The end. hehe

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?