"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Monday, April 07, 2003

You know when you're just all jumbled up and confused? yeah. that's me right now. God just needs to make His will known! Well, it seems as though He has. But now it's just a matter of patience and trusting in Him.

If I had to give every school year of my life a name, I would definitely call this "The Year of Waiting and Trusting God." I definitely have seen that as a common thread through my experiences this year.

Skipping over a lot I just can't write about yet or maybe at all, I'll go to one that is amazing to me. I think I found a church!!! My friend Michelle goes to an Orthodox Christian Reformed church about.... 30 minutes away from here... She invited me the week before spring break, and so I went and loved it as far as I could tell. I haven't gotten to go back til today, and I went to morning service and night!! It is very strongly reformed... they have a set of all of Calvin's commentaries in the church library, if that clues you in on anything much. So solid! And the congregation is amazing. I already had offers from people to just call if I ever "need to get away from campus" and whatnot. I am blown away by God's faithfulness.
And if He was faithful in that matter, He will continue to be faithful in others. What right have I to doubt His promises?

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?