"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Friday, April 18, 2003

These were just some thoughts I posted on the .net last night before ambling into bed. I am posting it here on request... so, here you go. :-)

I just wanted to remind everyone to be praising God today, and if He had socks, praise Him so hard that they get knocked right off His feet... if He had literal feet. Um, yeah, I'm not wanting this to be on the AYOR board, so I'll end there, hehe.

God loved us each so intensely that He didn't want to spend eternity without you and I bringing glory to His name. We each have an integral and vital role to perform in His kingdom, and He was willing to humble himself to man-status and die, even death on a cross, so that we might be able to call upon His name and be saved by the faith He's blessed us with.

Indeed, if our timing for Passover and Jewish holidays remains accurate to what it was in the New Testament, at the moment I write this about 2000 years ago, Christ was likely before Caiaphas or Annas. He was likely in agony, being that He knew His time was fast approaching where He would bear the enormous guilt of His people on His shoulders and be separated and unable to hear his Father for the first time in His earthly life.

All this so we might know the Father and His manifold glory. I need never die because Christ died for me.... and that's not even the end of the story. My Jesus, my best friend, is so powerful and ominous that not even the chains of death could hold him longer than had been planned and ordained.

Hallelujah! Lo, in the grave He lay... Jesus my Savior...

~Sarah~

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?