"Death is a confirmation of the believer's creed. For the skeptic, it is discovery, immense and late. - Calvin Miller

 

"Let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."

1 Peter 3:4

 

 

Say Jay's Speculations

 

 

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .

 

Sunday, February 23, 2003

The last week has been so strange. Talk about mixed emotions...

I told Jeff about quitting on Tuesday. He was understanding and didn't pressure me, I think because he could tell it was something I wasn't taking lightly. It was all I could do not to cry, I guess. But, I got it over with and that was that. I came back to the room afterwards, and there sitting on my desk is a letter from University Residences. I have been accepted into the RA hirable pool, meaning that I will MOST LIKELY be placed into a hall for next year!! And it wasn't bittersweet at all, because I had already told Jeff and didn't have that hanging over me. God is so good... His timing so perfect.
So, yeah. That was that. I figured out my schedule next quarter, and can't help but wish it were now. It's going to be so cushy and my life will be so.... simple. I am struggling to remember that God has us all where He has us day by day. I have this intense longing for this quarter to be over... is that okay? I think it is. But other people seem to keep telling me they think I should just be content. I dont know. It's a trial, I suppose. I will just be where God wants me. And if that's right here for the next couple of weeks, well, I resign my desires. But I can still look forward eh?
Aye me, and I found a super fun trick... you can post pictures here! I'm planning to scan a couple more sometime soon (just got them developed!!) but for now, I'll show you one that is making my life very difficult right now...



I am in the midst of a passionate debate with myself about whether to keep my hair long or go back to this style. I think I will chop it off and go back to this. I like how it makes my face look. And it's easier to deal with. The reason I like my hair long is because it makes me feel feminine, but I have been reassured time and again that short hair on me doesn't look at all un-feminine. So, hm. I think I'll take the plunge right before Guatemala. :)
Time for bed, now that you've gotten my oh-so-thrilling update... haha
~Sarah Jane~

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 See Who I Visit

Morgan

My home on the net

Steve

Lil bro Drew

Julie

Aaron

David

Keith

Rus

My bestest friend Jess

John Piper

Theophilus

Adam Ochuk

Real Live Preacher

Correction

Rhonda's Ramblings

DaveJac

Steven

Chrissy

 

 

Somethin' Cute

current
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003
03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004

 

 

 

.::This page was designed by Morgan::.

.::Photo courtesy of Wide Eyed Wonder Photography 2003::.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?